As a professional Tasseomancer and Lenormand Tea Card reader I follow this Code of Ethics:
1. The purpose of my readings is to empower the client.
I don’t believe that we all live our lives on a fixed path. Although there are some aspects of our lives that we just can’t change, we can direct the path that our life takes by the decisions that we make. Readings can be powerful tool in this respect. They can show us things that we don’t know about ourselves, or things that we know but don’t want to see. They can help us to understand ourselves, they are a mirror that can help us see what we really want and what will really make us happy, and how to make that happen. Readings are not about what you want to hear, but instead what you need to hear and thus, can help to free you from limiting patterns of behaviour. They also can show you what your future may be like as a result of your decisions and your current actions and attitudes, not because we are bound by fate. If you are seeking a purely predictive reading, you may wish to contact a different style of reader.
2. I will read your tea and/or cards to the best of my ability, I will conduct your reading with honesty and openness, and if I cannot interpret what I am seeing clearly, I will tell you that.
3. I will keep everything a client tells me and everything that is revealed in a reading 100% confidential, unless the situation is possibly life-threatening.
4. My readings are non-judgmental, and I welcome clients of all cultures, religions, spiritual paths, sexual orientations and gender identity.
5. I will not do a reading to see what someone other than my client is doing or feeling, nor will I do a reading for anyone under 18 years old without the permission of a parent or guardian.
6. I will strive to give my client positive direction and guidance, to help them to find practical and empowering courses of action.
7. I will not give advice in areas for which I am not qualified. If the client needs a physician, psychologist, lawyer, financial advisor, accountant, or any other professional service for which I am not qualified, I will encourage them to seek such service from someone who is qualified in that area.
8. I will constantly strive to improve my reading and intuitive skills, and to always be learning and growing.
9. My intention when doing a reading is to serve the best interests of the client and all concerned without causing harm or wishing to deceive. I am here to help you move forward on your path, not to hinder you in any way, shape or form.
10. I reserve the right to refuse to do a reading for a question that I feel I cannot answer, or one that goes against my code of ethics.
The Art of Tea and Tasseomancy makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the information, content, materials, or services offered by their readers. By booking The Art of Tea and Tasseomancy’s services, you explicitly acknowledge that all readings and advice arising therefrom are provided and intended for the sole purpose of entertainment.